Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Well, crap.

My new car got it's first dose of bird shit today. Woo hoo.

I'm having a cranky, cranky evening.

Toby is limping and I don't know why. Could be because she keeps jumping up on and immediately falling off of the window sills in the new apartment (they're considerably narrower than those in our Seattle apt). Hopefully she just pulled a muscle or something. Will have to keep an eye on it.

The apt manager had my carpets cleaned today, because they were dirty from before I moved in (she assures me they were cleaned after the previous tenant left, but I don't see how they could have possibly got that dirty over 2 months). Instead of coming at 10am, as we arranged, they came later in the afternoon, so now, the carpets are still pretty damp. And I'm sleeping on an air mattress right on top of that nasty smell. My mom suggested moving the mattress into the kitchen and it is sounding (smelling?) like a better and better idea.

Did I mention that I'm cranky?

2 comments:

AmyH. said...

Miss Toby is limping?! OMG!

Stacey said...

I didn't notice the limping this morning, so hopefully she just had a muscle cramp or something. I'll double check tonight and if she's still limping we'll be going to the vet tomorrow.