Mom and Stan left today. They were very helpful, but it has been an exhausting few days. I found a car (2009 Toyota Corolla) and thanks to Stan we negotiated a great deal. We installed two window air conditioners (ah, air conditioning), which is helping to make the apartment a little more comfortable.
Toby has spent most of the past two days under my blanket on the air mattress. She comes out periodically, but she's definitely not the same carefree kitty. I know she'll get more comfortable, especially once all our belonging get here and there aren't as many strangers coming and going from the place.
Tomorrow I start work. My understanding is that the first two weeks are training/orientation, so I have no idea what to expect. Stay tuned...
2 comments:
I hope your first day of work goes well! I know it'll be paperwork and orientation, but you've made it!
Good luck on the 1st day of work...
And enjoy that shiny new 2009 Toyota - you've come along way from the 1991 Saturn!
Post a Comment