If you know me at all, you know I'm a low energy girl. Let me just say that after weeks of getting ready to move, moving, car shopping, starting a new job, a trip to New Jersey, and a weekend of unpacking and shopping for home essentials, I am completely and utterly exhausted. Thankfully, I finally hooked up my tv today and I intend to spend the coming week vegging out in front of it as much as possible.
Tomorrow I start another week of training at a different library. It is a smaller library than the one I trained in a couple weeks ago, and it is closer in size to the branch where I'll be working.
Toby is still limping. :( I'm calling a vet in the morning; this has gone on long enough.
I am so missing Seattle. The weather here has been sunny and warm...can't they just have a little gray (not smog), or mist, or something. How about a 60 degree day in september? Is that really too much to ask?
No comments:
Post a Comment